YouTube is now the second largest search engine on the planet, and by far the most flexible. You can embed YouTube videos quickly and easily just about anywhere, and multiply your marketing efforts with ease. Moreover, employing YouTube marketing in your business is an incredibly cost-effective way to drive traffic and sales. You’ve heard the stats touting YouTube as the behemoth it is, and the reasons you should use it in your business. Even so, it’s not always clear exactly how to go about that.
Let’s look at 7 ways you can incorporate YouTube into your business quickly and profitably.
- Create videos of your products and services – Here’s your opportunity to show your stuff in action. Try to make these videos fun, and not overly technical. Emphasize what benefits they can bring to the buyers.
- Drive lots of traffic – Videos can drive LOTS of traffic! Just make sure you properly optimize your YouTube videos, and learn the specifics of what it requires to rank them well. Just so you know, it’s much easier to rank a video compared to a web page. Something to think about.
- Create a dedicated YouTube channel for your brand – Making a specific YouTube channel for your business can help in several ways, particularly in Google rankings. YouTube is also a social network, so you would be smart to monitor any comments that pop up on your videos and channel.
- Put a face on your business – Letting people meet you and some of your staff via video is a marvelous way to build trust.
- Create short videos of valuable tips – Create tip videos that show off your expertise in various areas your audience has an interest in.
- Post links to your videos on your social networks – Make sure that you provide links to your videos on your social network sites, as well as in email. This drives traffic to the videos, which in turn feeds the site, ranks higher and grows before your eyes.
- Use customer testimonials – A terrific way to showcase both your customers, (who’ll become raving fans!) and provide social proof regarding your products and services.